Baked Goods Auction
Monday, June 19, 2023 • 5:00 PM • Entertainment Tent
Select from a wide array of homemade and award-winning pies, cakes, cookies, candy, breads, and more!
2022 Buyers, THANK YOU for your support!
|3-M Contractors Inc.
• Amy Higley
• Angela Clementz
• Bill & Sue Clementz
• Bob Hermiller
• Brent & Holly Warnecke
• Brian Siefker
• Cathy Sdoa
• Chuck & Marge Knueven
• Denise Woods
• Diane Lorenzo
• Don Verhoff
|• James Koeger
• Jane & Rich Kamphaus
• John Ellerbrock
• John Freund
• Kamdon Warnecke
• Karen Steffan
• Kathryn Herman
• Kathy Schmiedebusch
• Larry Metzger
• Maddie Bowling
• Marge Cleanes
• Morgan Kamphaus
• Mark Roberts
• Nicole Ruhe
|• Sharon Siebeneck
• Spitnale Concessions
• Tom & Karyn Kamphaus
• Verhoff and Company,LLC
• Orville Verhoff
• Putnam County Sr. Fair Board
• Ron Rampe
• Doug Fenbert- ERA Geyer-
• Fenbert Auction
• Garry & Rose Kleman
• Geri Steffan
Special Thanks to Our Auctioneers: Mark Roberts, Doug Fenbert, & Diane Lorenzo
Children Choosing Christ
Tuesday, June 20, 2023 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
True Treasure Hunt
We fulfill our mission by developing child friendly programs to engage and draw children into our ministry area of the county fairs where our trained volunteers can clearly present the Gospel using the wordless book method and counsel as the Spirit leads.
Tuesday, June 20, 2023 – 11:00 AM
We take a moment to recognize children in kindergarten through second grade for Cloverbud.
Tuesday, June 20th – Delicious Desserts – Desserts using Cream Cheese
- Prizes Sponsored By: Putnam County Dairy Service Unit & Dairy Farmers of America
Thanks to Dannon Yogurt for the free samples.
Wednesday, June 21st – Best of Beef – Kabobs
- Prizes Sponsored By: Putnam County Cattleman
Thursday, June 24th – Heavenly Honey – Appetizers
- Prizes Sponsored By: Northwest Ohio Beekeepers Assoc.
Friday, June 25th – Perfectly Prepared Pork – Pulled Pork
- Prizes Sponsored By: Putnam County Swine Improvement
Saturday, June 26th – Tasty Turkey – Turkey Chili
- Prizes Sponsored By: Cooper Farms
• No entry fee
• No pre-registration
• Competitions will begin promptly at 7 PM in the Merchants Building.
• Prepared items must be registered and on the judging table by 7 PM.
• Recipe including amounts of all ingredients must accompany the entry.
• An entry must be presented in a container to keep it at the proper serving temperature.
• On the heavenly honey challenge the sweetner must be 25% honey.
• Entries will be judged on taste, appearance, texture, and appeal.
• A judges decision is final.
• Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each cooking challenge.
• 1st Place – $50.00 & Medal
• 2nd Place – $30.00 & Medal
• 3rd Place – $20.00 & Medal
Country Star Playoffs
Friday, June 23- 7:30 PM
- T-102 WIMT
- Free Fair Admission after 9:00 PM
Little Miss & Mr. Putnam County
Tuesday, June 20, 6:00 pm
Open to any child living in Putnam County ages 4 to 8. Crowns and Sashes provided for little Miss & Mr. Ribbons awarded to every contestant.
Senior Citizens Programs
Thursday June 22, 2023 – 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Joel Starkey with Tyler Brown
Shows 10am and Noon
Priority shuttle service provided to Senior Citizens and Veterans courtesy of Putnam County Fair.